'Sarah Smith has facebook poked you.'
return poke or remove poke
pick your poison!
I dare you. Do you poke them back? Then you can start to wonder why in the effin world they poked you to begin with.
Maybe they didn't mean to poke you, but somebody else. It's possible.
But, shock what if they meant to poke you? then what's the reasoning?
I hate to see pokes on my page sometimes, depending on the person, and/or our recent history.
I mean, what the heck am i'm supposed to do about a poke from say, the guy who accidently ran over cat?
The girl who told you that she has a crush on you... and you're a girl who loves boys.
a favorite: the person who broke your heart.
maybe from a supervisor who let's face it, he's just a creeper.
how in the world do you respond to some of these. face the choices of, poking them back and just hope it was a casual 'hey! i exist, remember me?' poke.
let's hope so.
or how about creeper supervisor. oh dang what a double edge sword... to poke back and deal with a possible sexual harrassment starting, or remove the poke and hope that he doesn't put you on bathroom duty or something like that.
I admit i used to LOVE the poke feature, but as I've stopped useing it more, for some reason i've become weary of others when they use it.
who knows... maybe i should just, forget about it and not think so much about it, but golly, would i love to know what goes on in some peoples minds when they send a poke.
Wouldn't you?
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Holy-wow!!!! I had never put so much thought into the whole "poke" thing!!! LOL!!!! I don't remove them, nor do I poke back. I don't get the whole poke thing really...the way I see it is, why not just write on their wall a "hello" or "how ya doing". I think it is actually faster then going through the whole "poke" thing. But then, I've never been a big "Poker"!!! ;-0
Post a Comment