Saturday, December 27, 2008

Oh no you didn't...

Heather, you tagged me in this about a month ago at least, and here I am taking a few moments before work to get in a post for the first time in TWO months! EEK!

8 Favorite TV Shows in no particular order

1.Gray's Anatomy - thanks for the addiction roomies
2.Greek - the roomie's strike again
3. CSI: Miami
4.Price is Right
5. 60 Minutes - a newfound love of mine for when i get home from church
6. NO MORE! I have no other favorites, i just enjoy watching whatever
7.
8.

Things I did yesterday:

1. Worked - sold tickets, refunds, exchanges, yelled, sold and sold and SOLD
2. Drove gary to his car
3. cleared off my car
4. curled my hair for work. =)
5. drove around from shawns to home to work to gary's car to home.
6.
7.
8.

Favorite Restaurants:
1. Red Robin
2. Applebee's
3. Glacier Brewhouse
4. In N Out -a stretch but i love it =)
5. Olive Garden
6. TGI Friday's
7. Brick Oven
8.

Things on my wish list:

1. Loose Weight
2. my laptop to come back FIXED
3. MORE TIME!
4. a visit to boston
5. slightly longer hair... why won't it just grow??
6. To see Wicked
7. To visit Dad, and Robby
8.

Things I love about FALL:
1. The smell in the air
2. the crisp feeling and scents
3. The changing colors
4. the new beginning school brings
5. Curling up with a great book
6. sweaters
7. the beginning of cuddling with loved ones
8.

PEOPLE I TAG:

1. Camille
2. Shelly
3. Stacey
4. Danelle Cheney
5. tyler S
6. Adam
7. Lance
Yes it's mostly family but that's about all who reads my blog.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Okay, I feel loved again! I'm glad to hear from you again and to have such influence on your blogging habits! I hope your newly fixed laptop will inspire you to blog more! I love it.