So I don't have to much to say, but i thought that just for heather I'd put up a short post.
I'm still alive. I'm still working at the theater. dating a co-worker. I'm going to institute. LOVING my calling at church, and just, Having tons of fun.
AND it snowed this conference weekend!!!!!
it's beautiful and i love it, and will miss it while i'm on VACATION! Adam and I were confirmed for our cruise and we'll be sailing around the Carribean after Mary Kate's Baptism. Can't wait to get a little bit of sun on my pasty white legs. HAHA!
anyways, now that i've said a few things i've decided i have TONS to say, but not enough courage to sit alone at the institute building alone [i (sort of) get to close up, kinda scary!] and so i will just write it all out in word at home, and then copy/paste it later when i've got internet access again.
OH! and FYI if you've been trying to call or text me at my cell number for anything, be aware that it has changed and that I am now available at this new-ish number:
626.536.9889
call it, text it, whatever floats your boat.
love yall tons and can't WAIT to see people in the next few weeks here!
.:crystal:.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I feel very loved and am SOOOOO glad to finally see a new post! Hope you're having fun in Cali and I'll see you there in a couple of days!
Post a Comment