So Alanna, Jade n I drove up the Parkway again for some crazy roomie fun time. =) TONS of pictures were taken (sadly i had to steal them all from the two of them as i didn't bring the digital, but that's ok.) and there was lots of dancing, random moments and mostly tons of fun! Yeah.... we're just cool like that. For the weekends where Walmart just doesn't cut it, we go to the parkway. and hopefully I can get some from last nite with jade n Mare, (marilyn, my neighbor) when the 3 of us were at the parkway last nite as well. (it was REALLLY a 'we need to get away from certain people' weekend. yay for drama! haha!) we had a few good ones from that as well, but it all depends on if Mare uploads hers. (i know i know, i hardly have the digital, so I hardly take pictures! oh well!) ENJOY! love to all!
There! off in the distance! runnnn!
Peter Pan
We're cool like that
Yay for Roomies!
Groovin'
now 'Rock' It out! ('rock' it out)
yeahhh baby!
Charlies Angels, of course!
and the jumping beings!
This is one of my Favorite pictures from the whole nite! =)
all three Angels, but bein silly!
Angels, but a bit more serious
Lurking....
ATTACK!
I'm just coooool like that.
on top of Jade's car
Mare took this i think on easter... random nite
hangin from the sun roof
I was 'hiding' on the car, but they found me... was i too obvious?
perched on the roof of jades car. =)and that's the end of tonites crazy happenings! we know how to have fun, what can i say. =) love the roomies and all our random moments! I don't know what else to really say... um, totally excited to get to Alaska! as of the moment, and my time zone, only 20 days til i fly out! YAY! but I already know I'll miss some things and people from here. oh well. mmmk, well i should head to bed cuz I've got church n so forth. yay! =)
humm... maybe i should post a spiritual one or something tomorrow. who knows. I've also got another poem and the beginnings of another poem (or song... i can't decide) that i'm workin on, and will get up soon. woo hoo!
mmmk nite.
Love to all!!!!!!!




1 comment:
You are a crazy girl!!! LOL!!! A cute crazy girl, though ; ) ; )
Post a Comment