Tuesday, February 12, 2008

randomness of me and life

SO here I go again, posting yet another blog, with a few random pictures. Yeah i know, I'm such the photographer. NOT! haha! I've just managed to grab enough pics this weekend, and I've got a few random moments here before i need to start cleaning up my assigned spot for the week along with my part of the room. oh wait, i'm already done with the room... have been since last week, and the one before that... gosh i love having neat freak phases. =) Anywho, this first picture below is my house. Yep, it's beautiful, isn't it??? you'd better think it is. my socks got cold and wet when i went outside to take it. Mine's the lovely door in the middle, #323. don't cha just love the number? i do.

Ok.. this second picture is... uh lets see. oh my desk and Alanna's desk. go on, guess which one's mine. WRONG! haha! kidding. mine's the one on the left. Winner gets, well nothing sorry. =P Not that it's so easy to tell as they're merged together and mines was kinda messy @ the time i took the picture. I was also hungry evidently... i forgot about that box of wheat things being there. now i'm hungry! *growl! me need food!* as for all the stuff on the wall. that's Alanna's collage thing she's got going on. pictures of friends, family, Pres. Hinckely, cards from friends, and hearts from when she was heart attacked by her daughter's adoptive family. it's lots of fun trying to navigate my way through sometimes as it seems so small, but i love it all the same.

Mmk now, this picture is just, of my bed, the wall beside it and what little bit i have on my wall. As you can see at the top, i've got my lovely collage that I made and well, I've got white space around so that means i need to print out a picture or two of others in the family, and so forth and add them in. but well, that's for another weekend or something. then lets see, Alanna's bed is to the left there. her printer is @ the head of my bed, and i've got a few church pictures in that little random post thing on the wall. so yep. strangly enough, one of my favorite spots in the house is in the corner on my bed. thought i'd tell yall.

ok... picture number four. well it's just me, being silly! Saturday i got up and felt like being super pretty, so i got my hair an nails did, and put on this purdy top... ok i lied. I just did my 'choir makeup' so extra heavy mascara and then the lovely strange colored choir lipstick. it's so fun and sparkly that i couldn't resist!

Well, I hope you enjoy the 'tour around the house, in the life of well, ME!' =)
Oh, random fun comment: I was able to 'chat' with adam for a moment or two this morning as I managed to email him at just the right time. well, i told him my joking idea of how I'd just, drive to Richmond as it's only 2 hours, and leave a note and cookies on his doorstep. He just replied by telling me his apartment number. My guess is he doesn't remember my cookies that well or he wouldn't have told me... haha! kidding! it was fun to talk with him though. mmmk well moving on...
lots of love to all as always.
keep an eye out for pictures from the parkway... middle of the night, middle of the road, and 3 very cold girls!!

love!

No comments: