Thursday, December 20, 2007

Migration

So here it is Thursday before Christmas and I'm getting ready to migrate again. I've decided that's what I've been doing this last little bit since graduation. It's winter and so I'm headed south for the winter, for about 2 weeks. Got to love how crazy it is living out of a suitcase for a month, only to go 'home' to 'unpack' for the 2 weeks, but be repacking the whole entire time! I definitly have a traveling bug that bit me. I'm pretty excited to get to school though, and meet my roomie, who if I understand my information correctly, is from Anchorage, Alaska. Totally hilarious and should be fun to try and remember the area.

Anyways for the remainder of my time up here I'm gonna be having lots of fun. spending more time with the girls, heather and steve. Doing one or two more cooking duty jobs, and lots more dishes. haha! Also, reading more of my Jane Austen book (I'm over half way done with Sense and Sensibility! yay!) and listening to the radio on my, can you believe it, mp3 player. (Thanks a million steve, heather n girls! mucho love and totally gonna miss yah!!!)

Of course gotta have a few minutes of ME time. Gonna have Date nite #2 with Date-e #1. haha! ok, i know that doesn't make sense to anyone 'cept the utah parts of the family who're here. What I'm babbleing on about is that I'm going out on a second date with the guy Shelly set me up with 2 weeks ago. Should be interesting, and hopefully he'll have fun being done with finals and so forth before headed home (or so i presume) for holidays with his family. so yep.

Hope yall enjoyed this is a small updation on my life. Can't wait to see everyone who's everyone coming to Cali for the 'Who-vil-ation' and parties that are gonna be jumping! ;D Lots of love!!!

.:me:.

No comments: